Southwest Coalition Membership Application
To Become a Member
Membership is open to anyone interested in addiction prevention, treatment, and recovery.
- Membership categories
- Individual – $20/yr.
- Agency – $50/yr. Up to 4 people from the agency can attend Continuing Education sessions.
- The membership year is annual from July 1 – June 30.
- The Southwest Coalition generally meets on the third Tuesday of each month. Meeting location rotates among member agencies.
- See the calendar on the home page of this website for up-to-date program information.
- Meetings begin at 10:00 a.m. with a one-hour Continuing Education session.
- The one-hour business meeting begins at 11:00 a.m. Topics include:
- Advocacy at the local, state and national level
- Event planning
- One IAODAPCA CEU hour at each monthly meeting (free with membership)
- Annual spring and fall conference.
Please download and complete the Membership application form above and send with your check to:
The Southwest Coalition, c/o Stepping Stones 1621 Theodore St., Joliet, IL 60435.