The luncheon for the Coalition is December 19th 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. Members only. Please RSVP to Gloria Bloodsaw at 312-285-3132.
Location is in Suite #201
Topic: OTP vs. OBOT
Presenter: Natalie Thukkaram
Medication assisted treatment. Natalie will discuss how Soft Landing Recovery implemented MAT into client care with regards to primarily opioid use disorder. She will discuss the differences between Opioid Treatment Program and Office Based Opioid Treatment program.
1. Educated on OTP
2. Educate on OBOT
3. Focus on the difference between OTP and OBOT – explore myths and facts about MAT.
Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in Addiction and Trauma. At Soft Landing Recovery, Natalie currently serves as Program Director. Demonstrating quality care and compassion, Natalie oversees conversions of inquiries to admissions and leads a team of dedicated professionals in navigating barriers and guiding patients comfortable through the admission process; from initial contact to induction into the Soft Landing Program.
Search our site
- C.D.C. Reports Jump in Drug Overdose Deaths
- Stigma Keeps People Silenced
- CVS Sets Limits on Opioid Prescriptions
- Released Inmates Given Naloxone
- Overdose Deaths Rose 19% in 2016
- ACA Repeal Could Reduce Access for Millions
- Schools Stocking Overdose Antidotes
- Illinois Faces Fentanyl Epidemic
- Medical Community & AA Needs Understanding
- Doctors Cutting Opioid Prescriptions